tubular adj : having hollow tubes (as for the passage of fluids) [syn: cannular]
- ˈtubjəlɚ, ˈtjubjəlɚ
of or pertaining to a tube
- Russian: трубный
consisting of tubes
- Russian: трубчатый
Tubular may refer to:
- tubular chassis - a type of automobile construction technique used only in expensive sports cars - see superleggera
- the form of a cylinder (geometry) or tube
- parts of the kidney
- Surfer talk for Radical
- the common name for a glue-on bicycle tire
- A level in the video game Super Mario World.
- A Mac OS X client application for the streaming, downloading, and converting of YouTube.com videos for your computer and iPod. The product is currently in Beta testing. Tubular
- Tubular Pneumatic, a type of playing action for organs, in which key and stop activity is transmitted from the console to the windchest via pneumatic impulses traveling through tubes.
- tubular.net, the well-established news and information source for the musician Mike Oldfield.
tubular in Japanese: チューブラー
tubular in Swedish: tubulär